Mrs. Shipp's Information
Hi OPA Families!
My name is Mrs. Shipp and I'm the proud and blessed school counselor at our SOC campus. As a school counselor, I provide support to our students, staff, and our community. I wanted to share some information regarding my services and how I support our campus.
My services include:
- Short term individual counseling
- Small-group counseling
- Classroom presentations
- Career Exploration
- Consultation with staff, administrators and parents/guardians
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure services are provided for students succeed
- Attend educational meetings
- Provide resources for families
- Mediation practices/conflict resolution for students
Please feel free to reach outo me if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Shipps Videos
September: Growth Mindset
October: Conflict Resolution
March: Self Esteem
May: Test Taking Strategies/Calm minds
Once you are redirected, you will be leaving Oxford Preparatory Academy's website. Oxford Preparatory Academy is not responsible for the content of external websites.